Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Keep the Frizz Under Control

I recently came back from a summer vacation in Ibiza and going for a beach holiday, I knew I had to take some extra measures to control the hair frizz situation and avoid the Friends' Monica Barbados syndrome. That's when I met Pantene Clinicare. Now I'm not new to the brand as I have been using Pantene since I was 13 years old, and therefore, I knew I could totally count on their new Clinicare range.

They have a shampoo, conditioner, leave on treatment and rinse off treatment. I'm particularly a huge fan of the shampoo and conditioner duo for the ultimate frizz control and I generally use the Clinicare Conditioner with my Pantene Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo for everyday use. The leave in treatment spray is perfect for application right before you step out and has a great scent. I also like to use the rinse off treatment once or twice a week for intense repair especially after coloring.

According to Pantene's website, the science behind Clinicare is known as the ion-scan complex. It identifies areas of the hair that have aged the most and uses Amino-S, a unique silicon fluid to restore the damage and give you younger looking hair. It never occurred to me that hair also ages and even more so due to the damage we inflict through our coloring, styling and blow drying every single day. So there you go, now you can have younger looking hair!

It's a bit more expensive than the Pantene range but absolutely worth the extra cost. You will notice a difference from the first wash so go ahead and say goodbye to dry and damaged hair.

Watch the Pantene Clinicare Video on:

No comments:

Post a Comment