Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Miracle Products | Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

Let's just say, like any other average female, I've seen my share of ups and downs when it comes to my skin. Yes there have been those horrifying days I woke up with an annoying spot right in the middle of my forehead and I had everyone staring at it while talking to me (my eyes are down here buddy!). So I cannot emphasize the importance of a good skin care routine - it's simple and we hear it all the time: 1) Cleanse 2) Tone 3) Moisturize. I'm surprised how many women actually don't have a skin care regime. What's the use of all that gloss and mascara when all we can see are the blemishes everywhere (yes we can see them despite the clever concealer cover up - big shocker).

Now I have a little secret to share with you and it can be found in your local Body Shop store and that is the miracle of the Tea Tree Oil. The Home Remedies Web has this to say about this wonderful natural ingredient "Tea Tree Oil (also known as Melaleuca) is a natural antibacterial disinfectant that was commonly used as a general antiseptic by the aborigine tribes for thousands of years. More recently, the scientific community has confirmed that Tea Tree Oil has tremendous medicinal benefits. It is a light yellow oil that has a scent similar to nutmeg, and it is produced by steaming tea tree leaves and then squeezing the oil out."

Bottom line, try this wonderful range of products and you will not be disappointed by the results. I'm particularly a huge fan of the Face Mask. As I have an oilier skin type, it is crucial to have a weekly mask for deep cleansing to clear out the pores and remove excess sebum. This product always leaves me with smooth and glowing skin. Just remember, the key to seeing the real benefit of any product is consistency in routine. Make sure you follow through on your weekly regimen to truly benefit from any beauty care product.

No comments:

Post a Comment